Battle of the Beach Fishing Tournament
Reel Deal Bait & Tackle, 2nd Annual, Battle Of The Beach Snook Tournament Rules:
- All State, Local and FWC laws MUST be followed at all times.
- This is a catch and release tournament. All fish must be released after proper measurements and video/photos are taken.
- A secret item will be announced on June 5th at 11:30PM, 30 minutes before the tournament starts. Secret item must be present in all photos and videos or fish will be DQ’ed.
- All measurements must be taken with the tape on top of the fish. We do realize this isn’t the perfect way of measuring a fish however in a video/photo submission tournament, this is the safest way to avoid cheating.
- Anglers can fish from Boat or Land. Within state waters. No federal waters. One angler per fish. Additional anglers CAN help land the fish however then CANNOT help reel in the fish. No gaffing, spear guns, or any other form of illegal catching can take place. Rod and reel only.
- Photo and Video submission will be thru our Instagram page. Once you have a fish to submit, please write us @reeldealbaitandtacle or via our Facebook page Reel Deal Bait & Tackle
- Fisherman fish at their own risk. Reel Deal Bait & Tackle is not responsible for any injuries that may take place while you’re fishing in this tournament. This is an at Will tournament and is a choice to fish of the angler.
- Registration fee is $30.00 cash. $30.90 in store with CC or $32.95 on the web at www.reeldealbaitandtackle.com ($2.95 processing web fee.)
- Last day to enter is June 4th by 8:00 PM.
How to win:
1st Place- LARGEST FISH
2nd Place- Second LARGEST FISH
3rd Place- (Can be won by winner of 1st or 2nd Place) Most fish over slot caught
Winner of 1st OR 2nd Place can win 3rd Place, however the winner of 1st Place cannot win both 1st and 2nd Place.