- The new Diamond Rod Leash is a thing of simple beauty!
- Compact rod and reel leashes are made of high strength mono with a durable coating
- Stow easily in a 10″ x 3″ space
- Stretches to 10′ in length
- 900lb breaking strength
- No exposed ends, everything that could potentially scratch your boats gel coat has a coating or cover
- Durable and corrosion-resistant hardware
- Made in the USA
These compact rod and reel leashes are actually high strength mono with a durable coating. While the leashes stow easily in a 10" x 3" space, they stretch to 10' in length. Breaking strength is a cool 900lbs. There are no exposed ends, everything that could potentially scratch your boats gel coat has a coating or cover. Diamond makes this reel leash in the USA with top notch hardware. Consider this a huge upgrade from the old rope style leash. Rod leashes are an important offshore fishing tool. These things are absolutely mandatory if you're high speeding, fishing with a planer rod, or any other bent butt application. Your rods and reels are just too costly to risk over an inexpensive bit of insurance.